Saturday, January 7, 2012

So, this is my first blog of 2012. An awful lot has already happened even though it's only a week into the new year. I've moved flats; I've started learning new things at work; I've made a mistake in something I text to someone; My relationship with my mum is better; And my great grandmother is in hospital again.

Maybe I should start my blog off with some of my New Years resolutions?
  • Keep my flat clean.
  • Lose weight.
  • Get my restricted.
  • Try make another year with Cait.
I don't even know if these are true resolutions, but I know it's what I want.
I don't know what to write now. I'm just not really with it. I've been so stressed lately. About money, and about my health. I guess I've just been feeling really down about it all. I just want to be happy again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment