I just wanted to make a blog dedicated to you, my baby. I love you so much <3
Baby, I love you so much. You have done so much for me over the year. You've kept me reasonably sane, you have taken care of me as a friend and as a lover. You mean the world to me. I don't know what I mean to you, but I don't care. Love has blinded me. And that is ok. As long as I know that all my love is going to you means it's ok.
I posted this song with the blog because it always seems to be Lady Antebellum songs that we have for each other...and this song reminded me of you. Have a listen?
I guess I miss you too much, and by pretending that you are here with me is making me feel better. Hahaha. I feel like a little love sick school girl again.
I hope all of our troubles get fixed soon and that we stop being bitchy and stressed. I hope that my health problems get sorted so I can have a little bit more confidence again. And I hope that we can make my New Years resolution come true. I would love it.
You're my best friend, sweetie, but you're also a hell of a lot more to me than that. I hope you read this.
I love you xoxoxoxox
No comments:
Post a Comment