I honestly don't need it shoved in my face that you're not going to be my significant other for the rest of my life. I honestly don't know how much longer we're going to make it. You just don't seem interested anymore. I have the same plan as you. I want to start settling down too. I feel like I want you to be a part of my for a good decent part of it.
Seriously, for fuck sake, just because we're both females doesn't mean we can't have the same relationship as a heterosexual couple. I have weird dreams where I go out hunting for a ring. I have dreams where I have children. I can still have that all with you, but sadly, I know I'm not part of your 'plan'.
It sucks.
I'm so crazy about you. I have been for nearly two years now.
I wish I could be your man.
Your everything.
I'm sorry I don't have a dick.
No comments:
Post a Comment