I am sick and tired of being treated like shit at work. I really am. It's not the staff, it's the customers! I mean, just because I work at McDonald's doesn't mean that I'm a fucking 'tard like the stereotype portrays.
Yea, so what I dropped outta school. Seriously!! It doesn't mean I'm a dumbass. I know how the world works better than most of the people my age.
Getting a customer tell me that she'd fire me because of how I treated her. Um, excuse you, bitch. I stayed calm the whole time. Just because you're Maori and took what I said the wrong way, doesn't give you any reason to yell, "How dare you, are you serious, if you worked in my store, I would give you the sack".
For fuck sake!! I hadn't even served you! I served your son! Don't come back to me and expect me to recognize you as his mum! You were hardly in the foodcourt when he was served. Oh, did I mention, he was a good 25!! Yea, his fries were cold, but I thought perhaps you had walked over from mainstore and were trying to get fresh fries.
**Convo - almost exact**
"Hi, are you alright?" I asked this, there was a line of maybe 4 customers behind her.
"Yea, no I'm not alright, my fries are cold,"
"Sorry about that, but did I serve you? I don't recognize you,"
"No you didn't serve me,"
"Ok, you didn't purchase the fries over the road, did you?"
"Are you serious? How dare you! That is incredibly rude!"
"I'm sorry?"
"You're accusing me of walking across the road to get fresh fries!! HOW DARE YOU! WHAT"S YOUR NAME!?"
"My name is Aimee, feel free to complain about me if you want," By this time, I'm getting angry.
"MY SON JUST ORDERED THESE FRIES AND YOU GAVE HIM THEM COLD!"
"I'm sorry, but I don't see your son anywhere,"
*points to dude I served, like, 5 minutes earlier*
"Oh, ok, I'm sorry about that ma'am,"
"Sorry isn't good enough! If you worked in my store I would give you the sack, it's completely inappropriate!"
"Yes, I am sorry, I will replace those fries for you,"
"Would you like a refund for those,"
"Yes, that would be good,"
I give her the refund and she walks off, muttering under her breath. I serve the customers waiting behind her and they ask if I'm ok because I'm tearing up. And really mature, bitching to your family about me, yes, I did see you ALL staring at me.
I honestly believe that I had every right to ask her if she purchased the fries at the other store. If a person in a supermarket questioned someone they hadn't seen purchase the (for example) water they were holding, it would be allowed. They wouldn't get that shitty. You, my dear, made my day shit. I got in crap for it and it completely fucked up my customer service. I have proven that I am good with customer service (x3 PERFECT gapbusters!!), the fact I am a crew trainer must show that I have a little more responsibility around the store.
No comments:
Post a Comment