I love you but I don't know how much longer I want to be with you.
3 weeks ago my mother and I spent 9 hours cleaning our flat. I kept it tidy for a week and a half before I gave up because you weren't helping me.
Your birthday is in a few days and you expect me to buy you the most expensive presents, yet for my birthday you could only spend $17.
I ask you to do things to help me and you sit there and just stare at me. Now you're offering to pay me $50 to clean the house.
I don't appreciate being used.
I don't appreciate being treated like shit by the person who supposedly loves me.
I wish I had friends who I could talk to who would understand.
My mother thinks that I'm lazy because the house is a mess.
I've only spent all year trying to form a good relationship with her.
No comments:
Post a Comment