Saturday, August 11, 2012

I feel so stressed right now. I know you supported me, so I shouldn't complain, but now that everything is more expensive. It's so hard because I don't have set hours, so one week I might have 25 hours the next I might have 40.
It makes it even harder when you have $400 worth of bills to pay and $300 rent a week to pay which I have to cover.
I've been trying for months to save, but at least once a month, I have to pull all my savings out just because you've spent $140 on shopping, instead of $100, and want everything to be paid evenly.
It sucks. I need a new phone, I need new clothes, I want to go out, I want to get my restricted. But I can't if every few weeks my savings go back to zero.

I've just gone and worked six days this week so I can pay for everything because you only worked ten hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment